Change case is a specific size and type of characters within a line(s) of text in a document.
There are a number of cases the user may intend to apply in order to create contrast within the text. These are:
- Upper case – all characters are capitalized
- Lower case – all characters appear in small letters
- Sentence case – all the first characters in a sentence appear in uppercase
Also read: a video on how to select text
- Title case – all the first characters of each word in a sentence appear in uppercase
- Toggle case – it changes uppercase to lower case and vice versa.
To change case of an existing text, click here to see how to