Autocorrect is an edditing tool which detects wrongly spelt or capitalised words and replaces them with correct ones. Autocomplete on the other hand detects a word/ phrase by typing a few of its first characters, pressing enter key inserts the suggested word into the document.
To set the features, follow this guide:
- Display the spelling and grammar dialogue box then click on options button.
- In the word option dialogue box click on autocorrect options
- Type a commonly misspelt word in the Replace box
- Type its correctly spelt word in with box
- Click on add then ok on each window to close them.