It is quite obvious that with speed in document creating or in those baby steps during the study of computer – one gets mixed up with the the many hows?
TiJei here brings you a simple clarification over some editing keys.
Deleting text/ objects in word documents.
To delete text moving from right to the left of the document :
- Position the insertion pointer on the right of the word to be erased.
- Press the backspace key continually till the expected text/ is erased.
To delete text moving left to the right of the document:
- Position the insertion pointer on the left of the word to be erased.
- Press delete key continually till the expected text/ object is erased.
To erase a block of text/ objects:
- Select the text/ object to be erased then press the delete key
On qwerty keyboards, backspace key has the name backspace or simply a back arrow <- where as the delete key is either labelled delete or del.